Listen To The Ansome Remix Of The Soft Moon's "burn"
The Soft Moon has unveiled another CriminalRemix, this time a percussive reimagining of “Burn” interpreted by British Techno artist Ansome.
This mix is featured on the second of two 12 inch EPs collecting reworkings of songs from Luis Vasquez’s fourth studio album Criminal, which was released earlier this year via Sacred Bones.
The EP’s, Criminal Remixed VOL. 1 and ‘Criminal Remixed VOL. 2, are co-released with Berlin-based record label, aufnahme + wiedergabe,and feature 4 mixes by various Electronic music artists on each EP.
Both 12”s EP’s are limited to 1000 copies. A digital version will be released as an full length album and will be available on Bandcamp and via all digital platforms.
See track listing, and tour dates for The Soft Moon below:
Criminal Remixed VOL. 1 12″:
- A1 Like a Father (Imperial Black Unit Remix)
- A2 ILL (Sarin Remix)
- B1 Criminal (SHXCXCHCXSH Remix)
- B2 Young (Lokier Remix)
Criminal Remixed VOL. 2 12″:
- A1 Burn (Ansome Remix)
- A2 Choke (Craow Remix)
- B1 It Kills (Rendered Remix)
- B2 The Pain (The Horrorist Remix)
Both EP’s are available in Europe via aufnhame + wiedergabe, and the rest of the world through Sacred Bones.
As part of the Criminal tour, The Soft Moon will be playing additional shows in Europe and Asia between September and November 2018, and a West Coast tour in December 2018 with Hide, including 2 sold out shows in Los Angeles with Nine Inch Nails and The Jesus & Mary Chain.
In January 2019 The Soft Moon will be back in America, this time on the East Coast for another tour with Hide and Lingua Ignota.
- Oct 26 Palermo, IT – I Candelai
- Oct 27 Messina, IT – Retronouveau
- Nov 01 Istanbul, TU – Salon IKSV
- Nov 02 Hannover, DE – Glocksee ≈
- Nov 03 Dresden, DE – Scheune ≈
- Nov 04 Wroclaw, PL – Industrial Festival
- Nov 07 Haifa, IL – Solow Festival
- Nov 23 Berlin, DE – Synästhesie Festival
- Nov 24 Bremen, DE – Tower ^
- Nov 25 Essen, DE – Zeche Carl ^
- Nov 26 Dusseldorf, DE – Zakk ^
- Nov 27 Antwerp, BE -Trix ^
- Nov 28 London, UK – Scala ^
- Nov 29 Manchester,UK – The White Hotel ^
- Dec 05 Oakland, CA – Starline Social Club ^
- Dec 07 Portland, OR – Wonder Ballroom ^ #
- Dec 08 Vancouver, BC Fortune ^ #
- Dec 09 Seattle, WA – Neumo’s ^ #
- Dec 11 Santa Cruz, CA – Catalyst Atrium ^
- Dec 12 Tustin, CA – Marty’s on Newport ^
- Dec 13 Pioneertown, CA – Pappy & Harriet’s
- Dec 14 Los Angeles, CA – Palladium %
- Dec 15 Los Angeles, CA – Palladium %
- Dec 17 San Diego, CA – Belly Up ^
- Dec 18 Los Angeles, CA – The Regent ^
- Jan 17 Brooklyn, NY – Warsaw ^ §
- Jan 18 Philadelphia, PA – Johnny Brenda’s ^ §
- Jan 19 Washington, DC – Rock & Roll Hotel ^ §
- Jan 20 Raleigh – Kings Barcade ^ §
- Jan 21 Nashville, TS – Basement East ^ §
- Jan 22 Louisville, KY – Zanzabar ^ §
- Jan 24 Chicago, IL – Thalia Hall ^ §
- Jan 25 Columbus, OH – Ace of Cups ^ §
- Jan 26 Cleveland, OH – Grog Shop ^ §
- Jan 27 Detroit, MI – El Club ^ §
- Jan 28 Toronto, ON – Velvet Underground ^ §
- Jan 29 Montreal, QC – The Fairmount ^ §
- Jan 30 Boston, MA – The Sinclair ^ §^ w/ Hide
§ w/ Lingua Ignota
% w/ Nine Inch Nails, The Jesus & Mary Chain
∑ w/ S S S S
† w/ Whispering Sons
≈ w/ Imperial Black Unit
# w/ Vive la Void
√ w/ Veil Of Light